GEMS English Medium School, Nashik follows the remoulded structure of assessment as per the CBSE board( w.ef. A.Y. 2017-2018)
- Grade I to V - The academic year is divided into 3 terms. These assessment scheme has 3 Terminal exams with different subject enrichment activities as mentioned by the CBSE.
- Grade VI to VIII - The academic year is divided into 2 terms. This assessment scheme consists of 2 periodic tests as well as 1 half yearly and 1 Annual examination along with different subject enrichment activities mentioned by the CBSE.
- Grade IX & X- The assessment scheme for Grade IX & X consists of 3 periodic tests and 1 Annual examination along with different subject enrichment activities mentioned by the CBSE.
- Grading is carried out separately for scholastic (academic) and non-scholastic (co-curricular) activities.
- Students are awarded grades on a three-point scale in the non-scholastic activities of Work Education, Art Education, and Health and Physical Education. The factors on which they will be graded are regularity, participation, output and teamwork. Students will also be awarded marks for submission of notebooks.